Thread: E92 Lux?
View Single Post
      09-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #14
MTrizzy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

phew...got the install done last night. Here are some preview pics from today in the sunlight, I am really happy with these the rings are perfect match to the headlights, and the outside ring is brighter than any LED that I have seen.
Second pics is outside in Full Sun, you cant tell from the pics but the outside ring is very well lit...these pics dont do justice.

All that That being said the install is not easy for those of you with big hands like myself. Ill post some DIY pics a little later this weekend, cause there are definitely some different things you have to do with the M vs the install guide. For instance the Huge air intake on the right side takes up a lot of space which makes the install a little difficult on the driver side...anyway, sorry about the poor quality all i had today was my iphone, car is filthy time for a wash.
Attached Images

AW E92 M3|E92 LuX|Piaa GTX H3| Rear Fog Light Mod | Ventureshield (Raja)
|Eisenmann Race Exhaust |Macht Schnell Filter | Black Grills | Black Sides | H&R Springs | Fabspeed X-Pipe & High Flow Cats| CF VRS II rep diffuser|Most powerful Scoops in the world|
Appreciate 0