View Single Post
      05-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Arrow No more patience, I'm ordering '09!!!

I was seriously planning on waiting and ordering the 2010 E90 M3, but I don't have the patience to wait that long unfortunately. I'm now planning to order my 2009 E90 M3 very soon. Here are my specific options that I'll go for:

*Interlagos Blue Metallic
*Anthracite & Black Cloth/Leather
*Titanium Shadow Trim
*Anti-theft alarm system
*6 speed manual
*18 inch standard wheels

The MSRP w/destination & handling comes to $56,625

-How much do you think I can save on this specific M3?

I'm most likely not getting the Tech pkg since all I want in this car is the pure driving experience....Unless you can persuade me on the benefits of having the Tech pkg. I know that it has the M mode, nav, and also comes with EDC.....But as much research as I've done so far, I still only want the performance, handling, and the purity of the driving experience.

I seriously plan on keeping my M3 for 5 + yrs....So I'm not really looking at the resale value. Do you think I'll regret not getting the Tech pkg? I mean, will I be missing something special about the car if I don't get it? I can get the Tech pkg., but will I lose any performance or benefit in the driving experience if I don't get it? My main goal is to keep my M3 pure & simple in its performance and drive, that's why I ask these questions.

Thank you for all of your help since it will make a major difference in my order and purchase .
Appreciate 0