Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 coupe - Manual

Garage List
2009 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapistwit View Post
Yes I own a GTR and have driven it extensively. I can tell you first hand the thing it lightning fast. It will beat up on any 911 except the GT2.
What driving experience do you have with the GTR?
And how do you explain the umpteen unbiased video reviews showing the lowly GTR beating 997 Turbos and GT3s? Are they all in the tank for Nissan?
And to think I'm a GTR "bandwagoner" is absurd. I have had many fast cars and the Nissan isn't my favorite. I am debating whether I want to sell my Black or GTR and haven't decided.

And a person that couldn't spell "Zonda" correctly shouldn't be calling other people "idiots".
+1000 (is that the normal agreement sign on here?)

My guess is boosted is not a native English speaker so I made no comments on the spelling. Boosted if you are native English speaking then I suggest you go back to school. Quick. If not then I take all that back and congratulate you on your English as I have no second language (I'd love one) so will never put someone down that has learned one.

As for 335 tuned??? Why bother. I think most BMW drivers would look down on the japanese tuning car scene. Buying a 335 and doing it is worse because you started by overpaying for a car you're about to abuse.

As for warrantees on GT-Rs??? Do BMW still cover cars that are modded??? I don't think so. I'd be driving one now if there were any around to buy. To suggest that Nissan fudge their test figures any more than any other manufacturer would suggest you're a conspiracy idiot. All Manufacturers do performance testing with the absolute best example of the car in question.

I'm going way off topic but I had to wade in there. You can't know a car you haven't tried and unless Nissan have bought off every car mag and show in the world the GT-R is every bit as good as people are saying. Just accept it. And for God's sake take a chill pill.

Now. What was it you said.
THE END/GAME OVER/ END THE THREAD.
Appreciate 0