View Single Post
      11-30-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
munkey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

FS: 2011.75 LeMans Blue E90 6MT - 29k miles - Warranty!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I've had this car for 2.5 years and I am the second owner. Very low mileage and fully maintained. Clean carfax and autocheck available upon request.

I bought the car as a single owner car with around 15k miles on it in August of 2017. When I bought the car I also bought a 5 year, 60k mile extended warranty. So this car has available a warranty through August 22, 2022 and up to 75k total miles, with $100 deductible. I've used the warranty already to cover an issue with the comfort access where it wasn't recognizing the key and they replaced it, no questions asked. At the same time they put in a new valve cover gasket since I had a minor leak. Everything was done for $100 at the local BMW dealership.

Current mileage is 29,200 and I''m trying to avoid driving the car so it shouldn't go up too much I hope.

Last digits of VIN are: E699118

The car is LeMans Blue with black interior and aluminum trim. It is almost fully loaded, with all options sans the competition package. So it includes extended leather, sunroof, seat heaters, etc.

Last summer I had the whole car paint corrected (multi-step) by a well respected local shop call TLC auto detail. They then applied a 7 year modesta ceramic coating to the paint, and also applied modesta to the wheels. This cost around $2500 and works like a charm! A simple wash has the car gleaming.

The car is currently stock except for oem black chrome grille, and paint matched side markets. Stock parts available.

The OEM wheels on the car now have a set of Michelin PS4S with less than 2k miles on them which I purchased this summer from costco.
I also have available a set of OEM E9x 335i Sport Wheels with bridgestone blizzaks on them. However the blizzaks are pretty old age wise, although the tread is full.

When I purchased the car in 2017 I did a full change and flush of all the fluids of the car at RRT in Sterling, a well renowned bmw/race shop (have receipts). Since then I have had the oil changed twice; basically once a year due to the low mileage. I also did a brake flush earlier this year.

The positives:

- Low mileage
- Long warranty with great coverage and low deductible
- Paint corrected and protected
- Best color imo
- Tires like new
- Clean carfax/autocheck (available upon request)

Negatives:
- Before I bought the car from a dealer in Chicago, there was apparently a dent in the rear quarter panel which they took to a PDR shop. I can find no evidence of the damage but something was there apparently.
- The underside of the front bumper is pretty scraped from hitting low stuff like going up a steep driveway (see picture)
- Likewise the felt undertray is torn, like so many of these cars
- Multiple small rock chips and a couple of door dings from commuting in the area. I have a bottle of dr colorship i did not use yet but I may try to fix these before selling

I'm trying to include every single thing so any prospective buyer has a full picture. The car is in excellent condition, with minor cosmetic issue commensurate with a car which has been used to commute.

$33,900 to account for all the known concerns (Please see update from a PPI, below (post #8))

If I cancel the warranty I will get $2,200 back. If you want the warranty with the car I will sell it with the car for $36,000.
Located in Herndon, VA

Attached Images

Last edited by munkey; 01-02-2020 at 09:00 AM..
Appreciate 0