06-01-2019, 06:15 AM   #731
Mvy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMSport View Post
On my list of things to work on, and I think that this behavior can be alleviated with some tweaking. Also heading to Colorado for a racing event, and planning on dyno tuning a Stage II Harrop car while I'm out there. Appreciate your ongoing patience.

---

I lost a family member three weeks ago after a nasty nine month battle which has consumed a lot of my time over the last 9 months.

I have worked on ironing out the calibration a couple times and a lot of positive progress has been made. I work on Stage II in my free time, which hasn't been plentiful lately.

Thanks to all of those that are being patient without negative things to say. We have no intention of supplying Stage II kits to anyone that believes it will never materialize.
Thank you Mike. So sorry for your loss. We appreciate what you do. And we look forward to whatever comes our way. I have fun with my Harrop every day.

Harrop Supercharger, BPM Tune, K/W Coil over kit, Stoptek BBK, Magnaflow exhaust, ear to ear grin everytime I drive...
Appreciate 2
ebisu81079.50
BPMSport3386.50