View Single Post
      06-25-2015, 10:26 AM   #16
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKapeesh View Post
Wow some quick and excellent points being made here! Didn't even have time to do an edit!

OK so here are some thoughts, can't address everyone at once but I will try to address what I can!

Lets start with what I'm asking
Yes this may be a lot of information. If I asked your personal income it would also be a lot of information. Problem is that there is a lack of information available for the young inexperienced with parents who will be working until they DIE.

That being said I am not asking for your social. I'm not asking names and to tell me bank accounts. I just want some general information you can describe it from your past or present or lie about it. You can tell me what your friend did. Any information that I can use will help.

When I use the information you will be anonymous and any information will be disguised by code names and fake information.

ALTERNATIVES
I am editing the main post to include a WORDPRESS Blog which you will be able to create a fake name and response and provide the information anonymously if this is to personal to do on a Blog among BMW owners.

Information
I'm not saying communism is right but among reading and doing a little research it becomes obvious why there are poor, middle, and upper class people. Why women make less than men and why most people will work until they die.
In an article published on Glassdoor they best described how transparency can lead to helping even the playing field.

I hope this helps answer some questions.

Also feel free to provide any information you feel relevant

My personal info is included in the Wordpress Blog.

This is my first year working out of school
I just started making 80+ yearly and have saved 1k in stock and around 5k liquid cash in my first year of working. I just opened my first Roth IRA and plan to put the maximum money in yearly.

Student loan debt = 30k ish but I plan to pay the fixed $231 until I die because f*ck them and I hope they get discharged in the future.
I owe 28k on my car after refinancing and will begin paying 1k monthly for the next 6 months until it is positive equity.

I am being 100% transparent and have nothing to hide. I am only 25 and possible head and shoulders financially better than some of my peers. This information is to help them and me.

Yeah that's awesome but how much can you bench?
Appreciate 0