View Single Post
      10-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #46
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

people love to talk trash. there midpipe and muffler set up is right up there with any other companies as far as gains go and no drone and no CEL issues.

i didn't dyno mine bc after reading PG dyno thread it seems like it is almost impossible to get a correct dyno anyway so why waste the money. i know the gains are there as i drive the car. i couldn't be happier

anyone that has posted dynos of other stuff all people do is talk trash about those too saying oh thats not correct you guys cheated blah blah, nobody is ever happy on here.

so far the only company i have seen that makes a good quality product with no problems other then dinan is Gintani. i am gonna be calling them about a SC kit soon, as a stroker is a bit out of my price range i think

if the dynos are really as bad as everyone says what is the point really?? just so you can say to someone i have such and such on a dyno?? when people hear my car they go damn holy shit how much is that thing dyno? i say i have no idea nor do i care but it runs like a raped aped. that is what matters to me. just my op but i really see the dyno's as just a bragging thing seeing how there all so different in numbers from one to the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
How can anyone quote a crank dyno number here.? Did he pull the engine to test it or what. Is he just reading Dinan's propaganda and spouting it here?

BTW, those results are NOT cumulative. I'll bet you're talking under 15hp at the rear wheels with the complete package. Of course, there was probably failure to establish baseline runs, so we'll never know.

Dave
Appreciate 0