Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 JZB

Garage List
2012 F10 M5  [10.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by r53s65e90 View Post
What does the front rotor look like? The rear that you show shouldn't be an issue. Brembo pads do form pad deposits when they overheat at the track. Hard to imagine how one can overheat them on the street though. I still have vibration from my last track event but it is getting better. Next time racing pads. Stock brembo pads suck.
the picture above is the front brakes. Keep in mind these are the european spec brembo, it is slightly different hardware from you guys that have us spec brembo

What race pads do you recommend ? pagids ? but i have heard race pads dont do very well on the street, they have no "bites" when cold ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobe92 View Post
I use to have drilled rotors on my Brembo's and after a full day of tracking I would fill the holes w/ brake pad deposits and get vibrations on my steering wheel while driving. A good power wash to my rotors and the vibrations disappear. I wish someone else talk to me a lot sooner because I must have wasted $500 plus "four alignments" altogether thinking it was the problem. GL
Power wash ?? do you mean hose the rotor down with water so they have rust on them and brake on them afterwards ?
Appreciate 0