05-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Went out with friends today to play laser tag (someone's genius idea) and while running around in this dark maze I didn't see where my foot was and landed sideways on my ankle.

Went to the hospital and got some tenser bandages as well as crutches. No fractures (thank heavens) but the doctor says it's a bad sprain and will take me a couple weeks to get over it. Sucks BALLS because I can't get around freely anymore and even getting up to wash my hands is a challenge.

I'm not basically stuck as home without a left foot to use and had to cancel my BBQ and Boating plans for 2mr, as well as the next few weeks without gym exercise. Angry Angry Angry. But hey, at least it's not the worst thing that could've happened to me. Frustrated though, gaah.

/rant
Make sure when the swelling is gone and you can walk on your foot again to go to physiotherapy. You will have to strengthen your ankle again because, after the first time, your ankle becomes weak and it is more likely to happen to you again. I was on crutches for a couple of weeks because of an ankle sprain, and since then i've gotten it on the same foot a couple more times.
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0