06-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #6
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
LOL...Nice! That's awesome you got to take your dad out, I'm envious! I wish my wife would go with me but she started freaking out on a parade lap...hot laps are probably a bad idea.

I can imagine that it got frustrating. Its one thing to be slow...I'm OK with that. Its another thing to be slow and oblivious. I heard in an advanced group meeting someone say..."Don't be all over my bumper, cut me a break!" Ok...so basically you can just not check your mirrors and have no idea what's going on around you. Wait...aren't we in the advanced group?

Not that its right to get aggressive but still. All should play nicely, not just the other guy.
my wife has went out with me in the past and thought it was sort of fun after she realized i sort of knew what i was doing.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0