jeff.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: G80

FS: Challenge X Pipe Sport (NJ)

FS:
Challenge X Pipe Sport

Condition:
Excellent. I bought this used on this forum from someone who barely used it (see the original owners for sale post: here). It was packaged and shipped perfectly. I used this X pipe for about 5,000 miles and the previous owner used it for about 100 miles.

Reason for sale:
Going to try something different.

Price:
SOLD!

Note:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this X pipe; the sound paired with my Eisenmann Race exhaust (for sale as well and can be found: here) is intoxicating! I remember right after it was installed and I tried WOT, the look on my face was hilarious. It was kind of like this: .

Asides from the extra power as it eliminated the primary cats and has high flow secondaries, it also helped eliminate the drone from my Eisenmann exhaust. The setup is still on the car. I will only dismount if it is sold, otherwise I will keep it on.

Pictures:

Sound Clip:
Brief revving of my Eisenmann Race and the Challenge Sport X pipe on the video below @ 00:45 seconds.

video: courtesy of Jan/Pixel Gruppe (bimmerboy111)
pictures: courtesy of Thai (gixxerkid)
2008 E92 M3 Jerez/Bamboo: SOLD | 2011 E92 M3 Alpine White/Fox Red: SOLD | 2016 F80 M3 Santorini Blue/Amaro Brown: SOLD | 2015 F10 M5 Monte Carlo Blue/Black Novillo: SOLD | 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White/Black Novillo: SOLD | 2023 G80 M3 Atlantis Blue/Kyalami Orange

Last edited by jeff.m3; 06-02-2012 at 07:53 PM..
Appreciate 0