BimmerJim
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWM3 View Post
Hey everyone! I was a member long ago when I had my E46 M3 but have not been on in awhile. Moved to an M5 and then M6 but am back to an M3 now! We were actually turning in our M6 off of a lease and were looking at a 135i but when we saw the Frozen Silver car at the dealership, we just pulled the trigger. My wife made me sweat it out for about an hour but I think knew we were going to leave with the car once we saw it.

Great info on the board. Already replaced the mirror covers with the OEM CF ones and found the DIY section super helpful. Tinted the windows too and will probably be looking at an exhaust in the spring.

I know from some of the threads that some either like or strongly dislike this Frozen Silver edition. The official photos from BMW do not do it justice. It's much more of a satin finish than matte and in different light conditions the car really looks different.

Attached are a couple of photos, enjoy! And thanks for all the great posts, it's good to be back!

Official information on Frozen Silver M3 Edition - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607197
Congrats on the purchase! Nice rims.

"M-the most powerful Letter in the World"!
Appreciate 0