aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Thank you all for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Don't you have a set of RAC's too? Did you decide to go with the ZCP wheel permanently. If so I can't argue with your decision. Nice car man!
Yeah, I also have a set of RG63s. They're incredibly light, and the finish is really stunning in person. They just don't have the concavity and symmetry of the Style 359Ms, so I opted for those instead. I'll keep the RACs around for the time being and may even install them on Heidi a few months down the line.

I know I've said it before, but I think you have one of the nicest E90s on these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
Awesome Ride.
Can you PM me the price of the LCI tail lights and the ZCP Suspension retrofit?
Will do, though I got my suspension at a considerable discount, so your quotes may vary slightly.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0