View Single Post
      06-22-2020, 09:45 AM   #1256
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

I think a 315 on an 11 might be doable IF you run a ton of camber and can keep from breaking the plastic fenders but the front end might have to be too stiff to make it worthwhile - good thing is, the front fenders are just bolt-on deals so if you need flares, that's not such a headache to swap out the stock ones. If you give the 315 enough wheel to make it "happy" I don't really see how it would fit without flares. But I'd love to see that, if I'mw rong, it'd be awesome. 315 on a stock-offset 9.5 was fine in back, never even close to touching anything. On a 12 I think you'd need to massage some stuff but doubt flares would be needed with careful offset and a stiff/low setup

The ponycars gain almost 40 more whp from SP mods than an E9xM stands to gain. Displacement matters a lot, and they're all making a lot less specific output from the factory, so there's a lot more headroom. I wouldn't expect SP to unlock more than 10-15 more whp than an STU build. The (newer) ponies are also all heavier and wider by a good bit though so I don't think that's such a big deal

Last edited by Richbot; 06-22-2020 at 09:51 AM..
Appreciate 0