reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90m3808 View Post
Looks good man!

I also recently installed a Varis diffuser on mine, what a PITA..FYI you can get it to sit flush if you remove the spacers.
Thanks man, if you have Instagram, Private Message me your @ so I can follow you.

Update time!!

This update takes place in December 2019.

Last update I shared with you all a teaser of something “Individual.

I’m quite the individual myself lol, I really like to be unique, especially with how I customize a car.

Regarding the Steering Wheel, a unique option that very few people have done is they upgrade their Steering Wheel Trim Cover to one from the GTS model. Apparently you have to buy the M3 GTS Steering Wheel in order to get this trim…they don’t sell it separately.
While it looks cool with the racing flags, I saw on ECS Tuning a rare Individual Steering Wheel Trim Cover that seems to be an EU-only option. I confirmed with my good friend Mitch if his Neptune Blue M3 Steering Wheel has this…he said no.

I decided to order it because I felt it was really subtle and classy-looking.

Please enjoy the pictures:

I also ordered some interior and general parts for my M3 from Turner Motorsport:
  • BMW Center Exhaust Hanger Support
  • BMW European Headlight Switch – Chrome
  • BMW iPhone Lightning USB Y Cable Audio Music Adapter

I decided to go with the Chrome European Headlight Switch to match the Chrome finish of the Individual Steering Wheel Cover Plate…again a subtle but nice touch.

In case you all forget, here’s a picture of how my BMW Center Exhaust Hanger Support was looking:

Yikes is right! Enjoy the pictures of the parts, and thank-you to both ECS Tuning and Turner Motorsport for helping me obtain all of these parts. I'll be looking to them for most of my parts for Sky's rebuild.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for next update.
- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar
Appreciate 3
acarr6407.50
cchen9_321.50