View Single Post
      03-08-2020, 02:05 PM   #62
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

I’m super excited to share with you all a BIG update!

This update takes place during Late November 2019.

Prior to putting the vehicle away for winter storage, I couldn’t resist the itch to get Total Motor Werkes (TMW) to install a few of the parts I’ve showed you all.

The list of parts that TMW will install includes:
  • DND Performance Interior BMW Threaded Adapter 12x1.25
  • eBay E90 M3 OEM-Style Trunk Lip Spoiler
  • Powerhouse Amuse R1-Titan Titanium Shift Knob
  • Seibon E90 M3 OEM-Style Pre-LCI Carbon Fiber Trunk
  • Varis/VRS Rear Diffuser System 1 (Full Carbon)
  • Venoxy Gauge Faces E90 Replacement Instrument Cluster Blue w/"Sky"

While also there, I had Usic@TMW do a few other maintenance related items…this is probably the most detailed invoice I have ever seen:

Usic noticed prior to working on my car that there was a big scratch on the plastic Instrument Cluster. Most people would not be concerned with this, but knowing how my goal is to restore the car, Usic pointed it out!

Total Motor Werkes is THE best, most meticulous shop in the GTA.

They do not take on any new clients, and as mentioned, I had to be referred by an existing client and evaluated if I was someone that Usic would want as a client.

After “making the cut” and being taken on as a client of TMW, I later asked Usic why he doesn’t take on new clients.
He told me everything is done from the heart, nothing is rushed, as close to perfection results are always strived for. Having a shop that operates on a rushed “in-and-out” mentality allows for things to get missed, and the overall customer experience being satisfactory instead of pleased!

Usic’s existing client base keeps him more than busy, so he can properly plan his day with working on restoring classic BMWs, to servicing race-prepped BMWs.
But I kid you not, when I say perfection is always aimed for, I’ll just give you all an example. When Usic was installing my Trunk Spoiler, he took several measurements and utilized a laser to ensure perfect results.

In addition to that, even the way he retrofitted my OEM Trunk Fabric Liner onto the Seibon Carbon one was Above and Beyond!

Enjoy the pictures:

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar

Last edited by reidetailing; 07-11-2020 at 09:44 PM..
Appreciate 2