02-02-2020, 10:46 PM   #45
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lito335 View Post
Mitchhhhh lol, good guy. Any sound clips of the dinan with the challenge xpipe?
Love Mitch, good friend of mine!
Yes I do have some...will upload soon

This update takes place in October 2019.

Alright, so I am SUPER excited to share with you all something that is extremely rare!

As a matter of fact, it is the last available part in the world of this variant. That could be because it is undesirable; however I wanted something that mimicked the OEM bodylines.

Still curious on what it is?

OK OK, so with the help of my good friend Mo@AlphaMotorsports, we sourced the last available Seibon E90 M3 OEM-Style Pre-LCI Carbon Fiber Trunk. A lot of people opt for the CSL or Ericsson variants, but as mentioned, I absolutely love the “boxy” OEM look.

A really cool feature about this trunk is that there is NO BMW Roundel on the trunk, which I thought made it look so much cleaner!

Why PRE-LCI trunk...I just absolutely love the dated-vibe it gives off.

This trunk also got lost in transit, so my good friends Alex (M3Post Member: "acarr6"), Ross (M3Post Member: "Senpai"), and Mitch (M3Post Member: "JDM4eva") knew how stressed I was. All good, it was eventually found by Mo@AlphaMotorsports, who went on a wild goose-chase for DHL’s delivery team to locate the trunk.

Enjoy the pictures:

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL: Do you think I should put an M3 badge on this trunk? Let me know if I should leave it clean, or slap a Black M3 badge on the trunk.

Thank-you all for stopping by for this update. Stay tuned for what is coming to Sky…lets just say I gotta keep up with the two themes of this car: Blue and JDM!!

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar

Last edited by reidetailing; 07-11-2020 at 09:34 PM..
Appreciate 2
acarr6407.50