PLAYON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Thumbs up BMWNA FTMFW - Package received today!!!

A while back "HammerM3" was having problems with his M-DCT Paddle Shifters and needed them reversed because of his handicap. He wasn't able to downshift fluently without a major hassle. Nothing was being done about it so I decided to contact BMW of North America via PM to see what they could do. About a week or so later I recieved a notice saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW NA Customer Relations View Post
I am with BMW of North America, LLC. Thanks for the information. We are aware of this situation, and BMW NA Customer Relations has been working with HammerM3.

I'd like to send you a gift to thank you for your assistance. Please let me know where I can send it. Thanks again.
So I checked the mail today to find a decent sized package, a nicely written letter and inside the package was a model 5-series to boot. Here's some pics (taken with my blackberry). Even though it doesnt have the AeroKit on it, it still kicks ass. I've got to say it was a hell of a gesture from BMW and I couldn't be happier with them. And I hope by now "HammerM3" has gotten his situation straightened out. And thank you BMWNA!
Attached Images