View Single Post
      10-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #41
Joey
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E63 AMG S

What is wrong w some of you people? I've owned many m3s and other than smg issues I have never had an issue both in and out of warranty. The cars are incredibly reliable. Whenever BMW has an issue they identify it and cover it. Who was around for the bearing issue on the e46? My guess is almost none of you. It's often owners get maintenance confused w warranty repairs. These cars are incredibly reliable. Treat it well, treat your dealer well and they will treat you well.

If you think warranties are designed as a courtesy to "insure" the client you are a moron. It is the car business people. Profit is built into EVERYTHING it's a commission based business and has been for years.

Dexx your comments are so stupid I honestly don't believe you have made it this far in life w such success.