sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
If you'd like to drop 30+ lbs of dead weight off the back end of your car, while gaining a sweet sounding exhaust note that is drone free at freeway speeds, then this is the exhaust for you.

It's quiet when you're light on the throttle, it's loud when you floor it and it makes really nice smooth noise. No rasp, no tinny sound, just bassy and exotic sounding goodness. Perfect fitment, staggers angle cut tips that match the lines of the bumper really nicely.

It's been used about 7k miles in total. In great shape, no issues at all with the finish or hardware. The only issue is that the previous owner had some fitment issues with a diffuser and I ended up refinishing the tips with a good ol Mother's Powerball. They are no longer burnt titanium, they have a nice polished finish now, as seen in the pics below.

$1950 shipped in the 48 states. No overseas shipping for now!

This exhaust retails for $6000 new. It's very rare and extremely lightweight, less than 20 lbs for the full catback. Includes connecting pipes, and will bolt up to the factory X pipe or any other factory exhaust compatible x pipe. I used it both with a Challenge Sport X pipe and Turner Test Pipes, both brought out some great sound but the challenge got a little too bassy for me. I am selling because I switched to an Innotech. Includes the exhaust wrap as shown in the pictures.

sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
soldsold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
soldsold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold

Attached Images

DSC_3369 by Kit W, on Flickr

Last edited by kitw; 05-31-2011 at 05:06 PM..
Appreciate 0