Garage List
2011 e90 M3-Sold  [8.50]
2003 RS6 - Sold  [0.00]
2009 e90 M3 - Gone  [0.00]
2003 M3 SOLD  [0.00]
old 2002  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BT M3 View Post

Odds are your next post doesn't bring in real documented factual evidence disproving anything here. Please bring more to the table other then a tinfoil hat.
Dinan claims 23 hp from cat removal and tune. Maybe that's a little conservative. I think AA was around 30hp. Robert just noted a best effort of something around 391 hp. You claim +67 hp to 407; no small difference.

There are a lot of people here with a vested interest in promoting snake oil. There are even more people here who need to justify their expenditures on snake oil.

All the reputable vendors claim realistic numbers for bolt on horsepower. You are double their numbers. I can't bring my numbers to the table, because I'm not going to waste my time and money chasing shadows.

And yes, I did use to tune with a timing light, but now I use my laptop to log data from the obd port. If you followed the DCT lag thread you might note that I was the only person to actually record an episode of the transmission lag. So I'm not a total curmudgean.

Dinan compliment of stuff plus PF rotors and RG63s. Enough for now.
Why, yes. I am an abrasive bastard.
Appreciate 0