05-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #50
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemex12 View Post
no lightweight seats? those look like the ones on the normal m3
I too think this isn't the final interior yet, the lighteight seats will be in the final car (IMO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotrenegade View Post
I heard most of the parts on this car(springs, brakes Ect) will be sold as performance parts soon.
Yeap, this car won't be available in the US, but BMW NA is looking into the parts used and check if they can offer some of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli_HH View Post
Nice find !!!

And two new details are revealed ... alcantara steering wheel and GTS exhaust ... but the car ist only an prototype. that shows only known parts from the GTS ... the car continue to hide its secrets ... the rest interior ist standard M3 and because all bodyparts are painted the intense of usage from carbon bodyparts are not visible ... until somebody knocks on bonnet, roof, trunk and door to hear if its plastic or metal.

I donīt also think for example that the production car would have the double hump dash with iDrive/Nav ... because of weightreduction reason ... I think A/C and Radio are the only electronical comfort intims ... also the production car would have to 100% some more sportier and lighter seats - if they come with alcantara or leather (as on the shown examples!) ... we have to wait and see.

Uli_HH
Agreed, they're still hiding some good stuff.

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0