View Single Post
      03-23-2024, 07:18 AM   #21275
CamasM3e93
Friends don't let friends ESS
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 Lemans Blue 6mt Harrop e90

Garage List
Met up earlier this week with spammysammich , so we can show off each other’s rides. He and his ride convinced me that monoball control arms and a set of coil overs were the way to go. I have a set of GAS monoball front control arms on the way as well as a TC Kline Racing coilover kit. Single adjustable on the front with double adjustable on the rear, camber plates, and I went with 300/600 on the springs for the heavy use road duty. Should have them in the car and testing out by the second week of April.

Aside- after pulling out of the lot to head home I passed a pastel green e92 m3. Mine is Lemans blue, Spammy’s is Dakar yellow. I’m sure pastel was a wrap but 3 semi random e9x m3s within 100 yards of each other on a routine workday afternoon, love this platform being used in daily duty.

Received my NRW inline fuel filter kit which will go in soon. Summer rubber going on Monday (295 30 19s on the rear), and replaced the center console Power button and hvac fan button for wear. I think that Power button alone will shave 0.8 seconds off my quarter mile, lol. I’m a diff fluid change, oil change, brake fluid flush and track pads away from being ready for the hpde season. Planning a rear section including diff update for next spring. All the interim fun money will be going into track fees and insurance.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks, Spammy!
Appreciate 2