10-03-2011, 05:13 AM   #57
Rshane
M-Flight Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASENNA View Post
Thanks again for all the suggestions. I drove today for the first time since Friday, it takes an hour to get home from where I spend the weekend. When starting out I thought I may have been overreacting.

But after a while the ride got very annoying, not because of the bumps, it is the vibration that irritates me. The house keys jangling on the seat. The coke zero rattling in the cup holder. My head wobbling against the headrest. I drove on an empty stomach and felt a bit nauseous by the end. Surely that's not how an M3 is supposed to feel?

Am going to the dealer tomorrow to check for shipping blocks and discuss options. Kmarei thanks for the idea, and I like your pic

Wow, are you driving down a gravel road, or are the roads really bad there? That sounds like a way rougher ride than it should be. If it turns out to be the shipping blocks then maybe you can get your boxers back

2015 Audi S4 Prestige, Brilliant Black S-tronic
2012 Le Mans Blue 135i M Pkg DCT