02-23-2018, 07:49 PM   #32
JohnEastvold
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMSport View Post
Nice results - but you are out of fuel (judging by the AFR jump between 7-8k at redline in one of the charts. You need fueling modifications to support that amount of E85 at that boost pressure level.

We would definitely recommend against bumping to 10 PSI and running anywhere near the amount of E85 that you have been. Both running that amount of E85, and running 10psi in stock internals, are asking for trouble.

Those green injectors and the stock pump can only go so far, and you do not want to run out of fuel on top.

If you log the car and approach this methodically, you'll end up with a better result.
if i data log it and send you the info would you guys be able to tweek the tune at all? even at the current 7psi? the only thing that i need to redo for sure is dyno with a good afr reader. the dyno sheet that has blown plugs i ran on full e85 too, and came back at 12.05 at redline so that dyno picked up the good afrs, just numbers were everywhere because of the plugs. so i plan to take it to that same dyno and re dyno there and get a real afr and dyno reading before i up psi... i just wish fuel system upgrades were more readily available on this.
Appreciate 0