Rep
Drives: Jerez black e92 m3 coupe 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I don't understand why people mess around with retrofit of BBK from a different platform. Just get a proper BBK that actually improves what you have AND is properly sized (pistons / bias) and engineered for your car. Otherwise save your money and keep your OE stuff. Just my opinion.
Not all of us have the money to blow on a set of AP Racing brakes like you!

Using the brakes from the newer platform isn't going to affect bias in any significant way in this particular case.
Understood. My point is that I think you would be better off keeping your OE brakes instead of building a Frankenbrake. I know it's been done before on other platforms, and I know many people swear it works great. I'm just not a believer in going this route. I would rather save my money and stick with OE. Upgrade the pads, lines and fluid.
I already got new rotors and upgraded pads , new brake fluid bleeded .still e92 m3 calipers is for sure the weak point. You cannot go wrong with m4 brembo oem calipers ,at least that should be a upgraded over oem e92 m3 calipers.
09 Jerez black coupe . 275/35/19 mss rear,Alex alpine gts dct software with some coding(euro mdm,DVD in ,mirrors fold on lock ) , rogue engineering pulleys ,TTFS TUNE . Eibach springs . New brake front rotors with new hawk pads no rear pads. Rd front sway bar.ACTIVE AUTOWERKE TEST PIPES .csf dct cooler ,BE BEARINGS/BE ARP BOLTS,vibra road e/mounts
Appreciate 0