NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
It's funny but the GTR is one car that actually does appeal to me. There's an import one in the area where I live (I think it's possibly the only one in Northern Ireland), lovely Steel Grey and though not the prettiest car there is something very appealing about it's looks, very aggressive and mean.

I think the sheer fact that is does what it does, even though it weighs so much more than all the other supercars and doesn't even have the same amount of power but still manages to whip their butt on the road or track does somehow make it better than all the rest in my opinion.

Though I know I will never own one I just love it for what it is.

Probably you feel the same way about the ZR1.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the ZR1 because it slays other cars that cost 3-4 times more than it with ease. It's a true testament to American Engineering and what our auto industry is capable of producing when there is enough R&D invested into a product.

I'm not sure if I'll ever own a ZR1, I'm already in "hot" water with the wife for the cars I already do have, and with a 1 year old, and another kid on the way, I'll just admire it from afar for now.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0