E90
Rep
Drives: '08 M3

FS: Megan Racing Axle-Back /w ACM Test Pipes & OEM X-Pipe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Switched over to an Akrapovic full system, and as such, the exhaust that came with my E90 when I bought it is now for sale.

The setup consists of a Megan Racing axle-back exhaust and ACM test pipes which were welded to the OEM X-Pipe.

The driver side test pipe seems to have some flat areas; not sure how or when this happened, but it doesn't seem to effect sound or performance whatsoever, as it sounded mean as hell all the way up to the day I removed it. See pictures for a better idea of what I'm talking about. Other than that, the rest of the exhaust system is in good working condition, just dirty with a few superficial bumps and bruises here and there.

Here's a video that someone made of the combo, to give you an idea of what kind of sound it produces:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=819010

Looking for $650 for everything.Will sell seperately at $400 for the Megan muffler with connecting pipes and $300 for the ACM test pipes with OEM X-pipe.

Prices not include shipping. I am located in Tacoma, WA.

I am willing to ship, but buyer will be responsible for calculating and footing the shipping expense with the carrier of their choice. For reference, the axle-back with connecting pipes
will fit in a 40" x 24" x 18" box. The test pipes are welded onto the OEM X-Pipe, and as such, would probably not be worth shipping since they are ~84" in overall length alone. Unsure of weight figures, but call it 50lb's for the muffler + connection pipes and another 50lb's for the test pipes + OEM X-pipe.

Pictures (note that the grounding cables pictured are NOT included, I just forgot to remove them before taking these):

Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking!

Last edited by kamber; 11-04-2016 at 01:08 AM..
Appreciate 0