View Single Post
      07-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #134
Z4inAZ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 2.5 03

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzm View Post
Americans bank are hovering around 1% and checking online won't do you any good dude. Can you please go into an HSBC and show them you actually have a $500k portfolio? Talk to me then. Like I said, I don't care and don't about investments much but that is where my grandma's trust is and earning that much. Me and other trustees get an 1099-INT end of the year which goes on our tax returns. Sorry you had to type up an essay for nothing.
For someone who was given that money and did not earn it, you sure do talk down to people with less money than you a lot... very disrespectful. You know there are people in this world who were born with nothing and had to work hard to earn the stuff they have right? We were not given huge trust funds. We are not given extra money just for working.

Your incentive for working is to make more money ("I get more money every 5 years as long as I work and it started when I turned 25.").

You want to know my incentive for making money?

Not being homeless.

Please try to show respect to people who have worked hard to establish themselves. No, most of us do not have $500k cash. But what part of "being born into a wealthy family" makes you better than any of us?

Congrats on being born into a wealthy family. But talking down to people less well off than you is very rude and will not get you far in life. Though it doesnt really matter since you are already financially set for life
Appreciate 0