CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
i agree very nice seeing 1 wheel up. can you comment further on that amount of negative camber. right now i have -2.5 front and -1.9 rear and need more particullarly in the front. was thinking of around -3 front and 2.2 rear?
My current set-up is -2.7 front and -1.8 rear.

I used to run -2.5 front and -2.0 rear. With that set up I was still eating the outside edges of my Nitto NT01s. This was confirmed with tire temperatures readings, the outside of the front tires were running a little hotter. In the rear, it is the inside temperature that were a little hotter at -2.0 camber.

With my new settings, I am seeing nice even temperature across the tire thread both front and rear. The fronts are now wearing nice and even .

However, -2.7 is starting to get a bit aggressive for the street. I am starting to wear the inside of my street tires... I guess I will have to live with this compromise .

It is important to note that optimal camber settings will vary depending on the type/brand of tire, tire size, suspension (height, stiffness), etc... I can only share what I have experienced with my setup
Appreciate 0