View Single Post
      07-25-2018, 04:17 PM   #8
M3MPH1S
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

I've ordered a lot of stuff from ECS (read: too much) and only ever had 1 issue. I ordered a bunch of parts to repair a damaged front end (18 wheeler tire tread had it's way with me) and one of the items (Euro bumper) was "drop shipped" instead of being shipped directly from ECS. I'm guessing it was the fault of the warehouse responsible for drop shipping, but when I got my package, it looked like they opened up the original ECS box(es) and literally just dumped them in the large box used to ship the bumper. And the craziest part was that instead of filling up the remaining empty void in the box with packing peanuts, they used the most random stuff I've ever seen. There was a handful of packing peanuts, some of that orange mattress foam kinda stuff, egg crates, that multi colored pad stuff that goes under carpet, paper bags, other random pieces of foam, and a few pieces of bubble wrap. Please note that all of the above items were not strategically added, the foam bits look like they were torn off the whole piece in anger (jagged, poorly cut, random shapes) and all of it was just thrown in at random, and still only filled about 25% of the box. Luckily the bumper itself was properly wrapped and the only casualty was a spark plug that fell out of its box that got wedged under one of the cardboard flaps and took forever to find. I probably should have reported it, but at that point was mainly concerned about getting my car repaired as it had been delayed several times already. Honestly I was almost more impressed than upset. Like somebody had to have expended extra effort to go out of their way to find all of these miscellaneous items
Appreciate 1
IanMan384.00