View Single Post
      12-17-2017, 01:53 AM   #1
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Arrow Allow Me To Introduce You To My Java Green E90 M3 Monster

Well, a year of ownership with my E90 M3 has just passed and I finally feel content enough with the build to share. We've had quite the journey, so apologies in advance for the novel.

I wasn't in the market for an E90 M3, but when a buddy of mine let me know he was selling his mint, low mile slicktop; I couldn't resist. I picked up the car on November 21st 2016 and quickly went to work. Within my first week of ownership she was supercharged, wrapped and on coilovers; from there things began to progress. My goal was to build a head turning show car with complete track ready Road Course functionality.

On July 27th, 2017 I found out my E90 was going to SEMA. I had never displayed at SEMA let alone attended. This was very special for me, since it has been a dream to have one of my cars showcased at the world's biggest automotive convention. I knew it was time to step it up again.

Believe it or not, green is actually not my favorite color, neither is yellow; But I wanted something unique while also keeping it true to BMW and I was a fan of Java Green. I found that the BMW Individual NA program produced 11 Java Green Metallic E92 M3s but never an E90, so that’s what I went with, full respray, all the way down to pulling the motor. I also had the interior refreshed with new seats, steering wheel and custom upholstery. And LOTS of Carbon goodies in and on the car.

It’s been a crazy year, but I’m happy with the outcome and I am confident that I will have my E90 M3 for as long as I am able to.

In addition to all my amazing friends/sponsors, I would like to give a special thank you to my team at LTMW who have put in countless hours to meet tight deadlights and transform the Java Monster to what it is.

If you’d like to keep up to date on my E90 and my other projects (2002 Roundie, Widebody E36 M3, E46 ZHP and a couple others), I post regularly on my Instagram @e90mario

Exterior:
Full Java Green Paint Respray
Arkym Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Front Bumper & Lip
Dinmann CF Side Splitters
Dinmann CF Rear Diffuser
RKP/IND BMW Motorsport Mirrors
APR GTC-300 Adjustable CF Wing
Custom OSS Design Headlights
BMW Performance Spoiler

Interior:
Reupholstered Sparco SPX Seats