View Single Post
      12-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
Ben335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here

Powerchip Group Buy Interest!!!!!

Hello Guys,

First thing, I want to say that I am not affiliated with Powerchip.

I have been speaking with Mike about tuning my car with the Powerchip tune. I have several cars already committed to do this, but wanted to see if there was any other interest getting the Powerchip tune. As many have see, their tune seems to be the most effective in getting the power out of our engines.

The tune can be customized to your mods, such as no Cats, HFCs, air filter, pulleys, etc.... We are planning to get a Powerflash kit sent to us so we can avoid the hassles of having to remove and ship the ECUs. Because of the trouble to do this, I want to give everyone in the Mid Atlantic a chance to get this tune with little inconvenience and zero downtime to their cars.

Please PM me for details as I want to get a date set up to get the tunes done soon.

Ben