05-24-2020, 07:46 PM   #2007
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
That's the sad truth. The only place they are fast as hell is in straights.
Yea, may be driver related buy they don't seem very impressive at braking/corner entry. Perfect car for the guy who doesn't want to point you by though. Hold you up into the corner and then rocket away at exit! I can only imagine how a cammed stroker would change the game! Jokes aside they are typically the best about pointing by at my go-to track and I have a lot of fun with them. Some of the American sports car drivers on the other hand... You sometimes have to go let them know (in a friendly manner of course) that you weren't "playing" with them, because your four door sedan is actually much faster than them and that is not a very fun game lol.

We have a diverse set of cars in the A class besides all of the brand new GT2/3's and GT4's, so it's cool to hang in our "inferior" car because of how much harder we can push it. One guy brings two trailers to every event carrying the latest Viper ACR Extreme and a 2018 Mclaren F3 car. He just decides which one he feels like driving that day and his one man crew sets it all up for him. A bunch of different stock cars and open wheelers show up too.
Kelse921131.50