Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneginee View Post
Thanks that was moderately interesting (would have been better to have an M3 engineer answer most questions).
I'd probably be pretty tough getting a BMW engineer available to talk to customers.

Quote:
"The E92 seat has at least 6-8 motors in it, making it quite a heavy seat. The front seats alone may add 100lbs to the E92."

Woa. One mod that comes to mind is to lock the seats in your prefered position then remove the motors. I am sure these motors are quite heavy. Anyone else thought the same ?
Seems like it might be easier just to install some aftermarket racing seats than modify the existing seat.

Quote:
"BUTT ugly orange reflectors?" I ACTUALLY LIKE the position of these reflectors they add dimension to the 3/4 front.
You're the first person that I've seen that actually like the front reflectors. I'm curious if anyone else actually likes them out there who has just never spoken up.