05-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
OC3
Havin' a blast!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92 Jerez Blk DCT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Getting rid of the sedan? awesome driving, looking forward to any, doubt it, differences between the coupe & sedan... Why the change? You must not have kids
I was planning on keeping it, 'til the sales vultures got wind of the fact that about 5 months remained on the lease and kept going "how would you like to get out of your car & into a new model and with lower payment?" Long story short, with the pull-ahead program (waives 3 lease payments), loyalty rebate, etc, I wound up with a killer deal on the 2013 E92 M3 (2011 was the last model year for sedans).

It was either, to keep the car, pay $5k+ for extended warranty (& whatever the monthly payment would be for financing the buyout), or put $5k down and start fresh warranty cycle on a new car (& wind up w/ lower monthly payment).

Yeah, I don't expect much difference between the coupe & sedan either.

I have 2 kids. But, ever since I put on Ground Control a while back (before JRZ), they noticed right away the harsher ride & didn't want to get in dad's car ("Mom's car is so much better, with DVD player & all!"), effectively negating the reason for having a sedan. With a coupe, I wonder how I'm going to fit 4 track tires/wheels & an EZ-Up now...

Anyhow, I do miss the sedan, but the bright side is, more mod parts for coupes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-rb View Post
Good idea, might point out some smaller flaws that your setup is hiding. I noticed it when going from R-comps back to street tires
Duly noted!
BRP 1:56 | CVR 2:01 | ACS 1:53 | WSIR 1:34

Last edited by OC3; 05-04-2013 at 06:36 PM..
Appreciate 0