Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Weather is going to be sh*t all weekend.
Looks like it. OP, I'll be at T9 with my family too! Hope race day will be fun with a green track. Looking forward to it

I asked the ticket office about bringing your own food/drinks. They only allow one sealed 20-oz drink per person and any other food/drink provisions are only made for those with allergies and/or infants/toddlers. You're otherwise limited to the trackside food and beverages which are somewhat pricey.

I'll throw in two dinner recommendations:

1 - Eddie V's on 5th - Reserve the one couple's booth in the lounge to make it extra special for the wife. Live (good) music after 7p in the lounge too. Seafood, aged bone-in ribeye, truffled mac and cheese and godiva molten chocolate cake are unmatched! Cocktails and wine are good too.

2 - Fabi + Rosi (assuming they're still around) - It's husband-wife joint (one Texan, one German) in an interesting setting with german fusion food. Nothing like it that I've been to before, also make reservations if they take them.
Appreciate 1
N52UNED179.00