Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biginboca View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekbreaker View Post
oh wow what did you used to grind that out just a regular grinder did you grind all 4 or just rears and thanks for that info
I only run spacers on the rear. I used a regular angle grinder and just went around the spacer removing a little material. It's likely only an issue with these spacers and these Apex wheels. Something about the fit of the spacers and these wheels, because I've run these spacers with VMR wheels without issues.

BTW, I installed this set up at Christmas and I had no idea it was doing this until 3 days ago. I was stopped at a red light and a guy rolled down his window to let me know my back tire was wobbling. I got out and looked all the lugs were tight and I felt nothing but I drove slowly and filmed with my cell phone out the window and sure enough could see the wobble when I watched the video. Never felt it at all and I've had the car over 120mph like that!
I will check that out and see I'm running spacer on the rear with no issues but let's see when I get this turner spacers I really appreciate the info
Appreciate 0