United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' ZCP E92 M3

Brand New HRE 843R 19" Wheels in E46 M3 Fitment

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
[I am reposting my ad here in hopes that a member on here possibly knows someone with an e46m looking for wheels. These will NOT fit our e9x m cars, as it will require ridiculously large spacers to work.]

I have a set of brand new 19" HRE 843r that were built for the e46 m3. I was going to fit these on my e92m, but the offsets are way off and I am going to stick with my powdercoated zcp wheels... I was told by a buddy of mine that e46 m3 wheels fit on the e90 (non-m), so it may fit that car as well. I can provide offsets if that will help in deciding if they will fit..

They were built aggressively with 19*9" fr and 19*10.5 rr. Finish is silver paint with polished lips. If anyone is looking for another finish, I can get them refinished prior to selling. I have a great company that has refinished numerous sets of wheels for me (including just recently my 22" HRE from my land rover that came out better than new). I know brand new from HRE they were around $7k. Price is $3800. These are brand new top of the line HRE wheels...

Locals preferred, but will ship at buyer's expense. Paypal must add 3% or do "personal" transfer. Any questions, please pm me.

Thanks for looking.
Here are the pictures: