View Single Post
      11-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #15
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by italyix View Post
Harold, which other bushings would you recommend to upgrade, besides this one? I see on your webpage you carry two other RE bushing kits. My car has 68k miles on it and at 52k, the engine mounts and diff mounts were trashed (pics are somewhere here on the forum). Am about to get coil overs and want a nice connected ride. NVH is not an issue, just look at my sig!

Thanks!
This bushing is certainly a nice upgrade from the OE M3 rubber bushings, especially you have that many miles on them. The other bushing is more of a track/race bushing and will not be very compliant on the street.

The best coil overs for ride quality and performance in one package will be the Ohlins R&T. At softer settings it's Dr Jekyll and with the turned up it's Mr Hyde. The springs rates are soft for sport/aggressive street use and just firm enough for track days. Making the R&T a track coil overs simply means upgrading the front and rear springs along with a pair of camber plate.
Appreciate 0