02-03-2018, 05:43 PM   #84
RedCarrot
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 AW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Like I said, I'm not aware of the Pats gaffes. not as to crucial plays. Anyway...

Well, Brady was suspended right? I'm not sure how you really could believe they didn't do anything w the balls...Bet your life think so that kind?

Well, you jinxed it for the Pats tmw hahaha.
Not as crucial? They are all game changing plays inside the last 2 minutes of SB games! You clearly don’t know anything about SB history even when that info is provided to you (reread my first post).

Knew you would use the suspension as barometer for guilt while ignoring hard scientific evidence proving otherwise. That would be like measuring the distance between Boston and Cape of Hope using a rubber band instead of GPS in order to fit your narrative. Look into the suspension records under Goodell, and why players are preparing to “go to war” in the next CBA negotiation.

And jinx my @$$. If Brady putting himself on the cover of Madden this season doesn’t jinx the Pats, nothing you or I say or do will.

I am still waiting for the evidence you spoke of. And an explanation why the Colts balls were also under inflated.
'00 S2000 (2000-2005)
Appreciate 0