06-13-2013, 10:29 PM   #8
JMX328
Insert Something Witty.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
Charlotte is great... Has everything you want in a major city except Traffic. My Fiance and I live about 10 miles south of the city in Carmel/South Park area. Very affluent and great getting into the city and out of the city. I am guessing you would be working for Wells coming from Cali. I assure you, you will not regret the move. If you are buying, you want to buy inside the 485 loop and south of the city... better infrastructure hospitals and schools. MY fiance is a Physician and just about all of her partners are living in the same area for commuting reasons.
Are you married or Single? Age? etc.. I will be able to let you know a little more detail and hook you up with the best realtor I have ever met.

Russ
Nah, not Wells. B of A. We're larger than Wells on both coasts.

And I've spent some time in the city and surrounding areas - it's a very nice area. And I'll remember that - inside the 485 loop and South of the city.

I'm in a long term relationship, and the girlfriend is likely to move with me. No kids at time present - at least that I'm aware of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUSMU View Post
NC = "the south"
I live in DC and it's already south enough.
A quarter of my direct family comes from the South, so I don't really have an issue with it, lol.

And thanks everyone. I will take the information and see what I can make of it in terms of being out in California right now.
Appreciate 0