View Single Post
      11-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #78
MasterP
Colonel
Rep
Drives: All the M's

I'm -1.9 F, and -1.9 R. Pretty much maxed out with stock components. I'm using new E92 bumpstops.

I have ZCP dampers and stock EDC and stock sway bars.

My wheel setup was 19X9.5 +25 F 255/35-19 and 19X10.5 +22 275/30-19 Mich PSS.

With the alignment setting I never rubbed front or rear, and I really was never in any danger to.

With that alignment the car seemed to have a little less stabilty under hard braking but handling in corners was much better. It was a big improvement on sweepers or high speed corners with lots of track out. Tighter corners I could tell a little less. That was my observation from the most recent track event I participated in.

On the street, the car drives mostly like stock. It is a bit firmer on harder bumps, I won't go as far as saying it "crashes" on the bump stops, but there is noticable difference in ride stiffness.

Ride hieght wise I wish the front was a tad higher. You might as well forget about having a lip spoiler on. My challenge GT lip is trashed in only a few weeks. I'm glad I bought it used.

I plan on having a different tire setup in the next coming weeks followed by another alignment.
Appreciate 0