View Single Post
      07-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #47
gr8one88
tru blu
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Individual M3 ESTYblau

Launch control
Guys, I have not yet to use launch control, although I tried 2-3 times so far. In the car manual (the big book) it gives me different directions that the "smaller book". One says push the shift stick forward and hold and the other says push break with left foot after putting the car on manual. Which one? I have tried to disae DSC then put the throttle response up to max and hold the shift stuck forward, nothing happened. Tried with M pushed and not pushed. My car isn't in the break-in period, I have 7k on it. Any feedback. Thanks

lol this guy is just asking to be maid/made fun of ahaha i love to see guys like this driving around i literally just start laughing directly at them...this guy pry leans his seat back and drives with one hand one 12 oclock and making payments on the monthly lol....if you cant write a check for the entire amount of any car much less and M car you shouldnt drive it period...m cars deserve respect they shouldnt be leased have some respect for yourself and the m3 geeze
Appreciate 0