04-17-2021, 02:42 AM   #42
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone e90 "stripper"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugg View Post
Could we get a set of photos of the car as it currently is (including interior)? Looks like a lot's been done on it since first listed. I've been searching around for an E90 6MT and I do like your car - the price is just a little high for me right now. Hit me up if you do part out and decide to lower the price. Also, echoing the others in here re:the unfathomable thought process that led to a stripper spec w/sunroof.

Any comments on NVH over stock? I know my 993 got significantly louder on monoball camber plates. Would love to see an onboard video as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugg View Post
Could we get a set of photos of the car as it currently is (including interior)? Looks like a lot's been done on it since first listed. I've been searching around for an E90 6MT and I do like your car - the price is just a little high for me right now. Hit me up if you do part out and decide to lower the price. Also, echoing the others in here re:the unfathomable thought process that led to a stripper spec w/sunroof.

Any comments on NVH over stock? I know my 993 got significantly louder on monoball camber plates. Would love to see an onboard video as well.
I definitely need to take some better pictures, I'll be going up ACH this weekend, once I'm up there I'll take some more current pictures of the interior/exterior. I'm willing to remove parts and adjust the price, I can take the plenum/intake, x pipe & BBK off with ease. I have all the stock parts sitting in my shop. I have some more current shots of the car on my IG @silverstonius

I had purchased the car with the mono balls already on so I don't have a great reference to stock in that regard, I only noticed increased NVH when I replaced my differential bushings, it's honestly not bad and I personally think it adds to the experience when driving the car, if you ever drove a Prius and heard that whine noise when ur driving from the batteries/braking it's similar to that, honestly very very tolerable to me. I would say there is no added NVH from replacing the subframe bushings, the car felt a lot more planted as the shift in subframe was basically erased and the suspension geometry stays as it should be. If I can get my hands on a go pro I'd love to take some vids and post them up. I'll see what I can do. If your in Cali I'd love to show the car in its current state.