View Single Post
      07-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #11
SDTopless
I just wanna do my car
United_States
Rep
Drives: 350z RevUp =)

Pursue the entertainment industry and become famous through comedy, improv, and acting. I love performing, public speaking, and overall entertaining. The biggest dilemma is either pursuing my "dream," or make a decent living for myself. Even if I don't make it "big," as long as I can make a living out of it, then it would be the best of both worlds. I'm doing what I love and I'm getting paid for it.

I'm a college grad, 23, and I feel like if I don't get started now it will be much less likely to happen in the future. I'm already heading into real estate, loans, and insurance, which are careers that will require a lot of investment of myself, ie time. What should I do? I don't know because right now I'm at a confused point in my life where I don't know what's going on, what I want to do, or where my future is heading. Of course I can try and do both, or have a mix of work & pursuing my "dream," but where have you heard of those success stories where people have balanced out both & made it big? People usually pursue their passion, or they have some sort of career path, which they outline for themselves and succeed.

What I'm trying to say is that when people have a goal they truly go for it, and if I don't do that, then it's not going to happen. Feedback ?