View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 09:14 PM   #50
//steve\\
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

I can finally say that the car is just about ready to be on the road again. Hard to believe it's been sitting on jack stands for nearly 2 months now. At this point I've removed and sold every part I wasn't too interested in keeping and have it at the point where I had envisioned months ago as my starting place. I'm looking forward to being able to log some miles and finally get to learn this chassis.

I have a lot of ideas in my head about what I'd like to do next. This year I intend to focus most on actually driving and less tinkering but I know myself well enough to know that it won't be completely left alone.

While I've had it down I've taken the opportunity to thoroughly detail some of the areas most people just don't ever touch.

Wheel wells looking fresh. At some point I intend to actually replace the front fender liners but for now a good clean and dressing will do. Also seen here are the new extended studs/lugs. I just wanted a simple clean solution here.

This is one of my favorite details that most people just wouldn't ever bother with. I figure I'll have the stock exhaust on here for a bit and I'd like it to look nice so I had everything but the tips Cerakoted. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

Appreciate 7