View Single Post
      06-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #23
Bart@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: F95X5M | E46M3 | E92M3 | E60M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fan1985 View Post
Would be all over this also!!! This is exactly what I want.
Price discounted. I guess this is more of a play for someone who already has a v2 wheel and wants to upgrade to one that's re-wrapped in leather and M stitching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntTwon View Post
This is beautiful. Wish it came with the harness and control module

Good luck with the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
BMW has these for Manual (6spd) & Steptronic (AT) Paddles

Cutouts on backside of wheel for Steptronic are different than those needed for DCT paddles, yet some people have installed the DCT paddles in the steptronic cutouts - paddles just don't sit perfectly as they should.

You can pick these up new from Tischer for manual cars WITH all the wiring & components needed for $1195

Since this wheel FS does not include the wiring harness & it's not new - I'm assuming your higher price is due to it being recovered???
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Where was it wrapped?
I just reduced the price. Yes, because of the re-wrap and stitching I am asking what I'm asking. I will take best offer at this point since the harness (it seems) is very hard (or impossible) to acquire without purchasing the whole package.

It was re-wrapped by ESH_Upholstering in MD.

I ran the wheel for the feel, not for the electronic functions, but like I said before, I guess this is more of a play for someone who already has a v2 wheel and wants to upgrade to one that's re-wrapped in leather and M stitching.
Appreciate 0