03-22-2018, 03:03 PM   #25
loveskiing
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
Thanks! I've been looking at M3s for sale for over a year so I know what's tough to find and what I was willing to spend. I posted this thread when I made my entry into the market official and was pleasantly surprised to see this car pop up in my searches.

I visited Carmax here to test drive a black E92 and had quite a positive experience. Unfortunately that car was jet black and interior cosmetics were not good, but the sales experience opened me up to the ease of shipping with them. A few days later bam this car is newly listed. I snatched it up in 24 hrs.

To see this car for sale with fox red or in 2011 sedan guise would be incredibly rare but I'm not gonna sit on my hands fooling myself that I could ever find one and get it here. I'm very happy to have this car on its way here!
Sorry to inform you that I reached out to Carmax and offered them $100 more and I'll be driving the car very soon!
In all seriousness, I hear you on the scarcity of finding a Garage Queen 2011 e90 ZCP...like you I looked for a year and found one in Texas...bought it literally sight unseen which was a first for me. Had it shipped to PDX and she never fails to put that same shyte eating grin on my face when I take her out!
Show it off when you get it!
Appreciate 2
UPSROD945.50
Transfer5255.00