View Single Post
      06-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #119
SteveWatson13
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe 6MT SS/Black

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
I called the Shop foreman this morning to see if he could help. Very very friendly guy. I explained what had happened and my concern about not having any proof of the transmission oil being changed. He listened patiently and said that he wanted to go and ask the technician who did the job and verify what was done and also what was billed to BMW for warranty. He called me back in an hour and confirmed that the oil, differential fluid and the manual transmission fluid was changed by the technician and apologized that the part was not listed in my receipt. He also sent me a PDF of the dealer claim to BMW (attached) and assured me that according to him and to BMW, the work has been performed for warranty concerns.

At this point, I feel that while its annoying that the transmission oil is not listed in my original receipt, based on the claim info, neither is the differential fluid. looks like all the miscellaneous oils are covered in the sublet line item. engine oil has a separate line because its expensive??

does anybody know what the labor codes listed mean: 00 00 600, 00 00 610 and 00 00 662?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf BMW Claim.pdf (61.3 KB, 346 views)